It sure took me long enough. Here are my cute girls out on the town the night of the big candy beg. They had a great time, and even if B's costume didn't turn out exactly as I'd hoped or pictured in my mind, she was really excited when she put it on and lived up to the sweetness of the name 'Strawberry Shortcake'.
{{ sidenote: She continually reminds me how nice it is to just go with the flow, to just let it be and enjoy things for what they are and the opportunities moments offer. She treated her costume that way, enjoying it for what it was and not worrying that it didn't look 'perfect'. I want to be like Brielle. }} =)
I also had to deal with ruining Halloween for my lovely, Annalie. Dang it. Remember the zombie outfit? Remember the pictures and video? Remember how I mentioned she thought it was creepy? (If the answer to the above questions is 'no', see a couple of posts below. It's still up.) Yeah. That may have been an understatement; it completely freaked her out. We're talking nightmare station here.
By doing what I thought would be really fun for her and set up a fun Halloween memory, I actually triggered a reaction that included just wanting to be done with Halloween and dressing up. Yes, that's right. *Go Me*. (sarcasm heavily inflected in there btw) I felt horrible! But she put on her Red outfit and trick-or-treated the night away. But on the other hand, a surprise bonus: she never wants to be a zombie again. Like EVER. Let's hear it for unintentional reverse psychology, eh?
So Happy Halloween in November! =) Watch soon for our autumn photo shoot pictures, which in my humble opinion, turned out FANTASTIC.
 |
| Brielle and her cute friend Eme. These two are in the same Primary class and preschool. Eme is so dang cute and funny. Makes me happy B has a friend like her at such a young age. |
 |
| The Strawberry Shortcake that I wish I could've done better with! But, most importantly, Brielle liked it and was very happy wearing it. =) |
 |
| Look. at. that. face. THAT FACE!! Man, I love my busy little Brie. |
 |
| It's ... um... well, not sure. But she's still cute doin' it! |
 |
| And Anni putting her best foot forward and costuming up for Halloween. Darn zombie. But CUTE Red!! =) |
 |
| The dad and his two girlies at his office trick-or-treat |
No comments:
Post a Comment