Two little booklets, each with little anecdotes about mothers with drawings from Anni. These first come from a book she made on her own.
![]() |
| This girl. Love her! |
"Mothers are soft like the swaying grass on a picnic." (Yes. It's so true. Swaying grass on a picnic is very soft. I'm happy I can be soft like that too.)
"Mothers bake cakes like a professional." (Well, on this one I'm pretty sure she's got me confused with another mother because, unfortunately, my cakes are anything BUT professional. Nevertheless, I greatly appreciate the sentiment.)
"You smell like roses every day of humanity." (Sweet, man!! As long as there is humanity, there will be the gentle scent of roses attached to me. Somehow.)
"You make everyone think they're special like a cloud." (It's true. I always make people feel they are white fluffy floaty beings drifting on a soft breeze.)
Then, in a booklet prepared at school, these goodies: (it was a fill in the blank cliche book. Anni's completions are marked with italics and color.)
Children should be seen and not... "get hurt but if they do get comforted by a great mom."
Don't count your chickens... "before dinner."
When the cat's away... "you stay."
No news is... "when you don't say I Love You."
You can't teach an old dog... "to talk."
![]() |
| This girl. Love her too!! |
Not to be outdone, Brielle drew me a beautiful picture of a butterfly chasing a hippopotamus in the wide open sky. Must have been a hippo that I helped make feel special like a cloud.


Oh my gosh this made me laugh! Love those girls! And I've been MIA on the blog scene for a bit...I need to check over here more often!
ReplyDelete